Scholarship for Service Application Process:
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2013-2014 school year!
Students who are interested in applying for the Scholarship for Service Program must complete and enclose:
- An application form which can be downloaded in Word Document Format.
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty, staff, or employers.
- Most current resume and/or curriculum vitae.
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- A statement of purpose detailing academic, professional, and personal goals, and how participation in the Scholarship for Service Program will help achieve these goals.
- A recent writing sample that is no more than 10 pages. Writing skills are a critical discriminator during hiring processes and will be heavily weighted during your evaluation for the SFS Scholarship.
Students must submit their completed submission by March 15th, 2013. Forms can be hand delivered or mailed to:
Scholarship for Service Application
Attn: Anna Squicciarini
301D IST Building
University Park, PA 16802